Monday, August 25, 2008

Indo african



Hi, i am Biswajit Daspattanayak, born and brought up from a big village of Balasore district, that is called and well known as Barunasingh of Orissa, India. I recognized that village as "big" because of several reasons, one among them is that the village has really tried best to nurture my child hood. Honestly, i can't quantify the amount; i have received from that village. However, i am simply great full for that.

Life has taught millions of experiences in my little span/tenure of life and one of those experience inculcate in me that, "CHANGE" is more constant and the honest truth of life. Life always follow in the way of change agent, that keep changing ones personal life which also give direction to his/her coming future life.

I started look at me very keenly before 5,1/2 years ago and also did a personal analysis which gave me a perfect direction towards the life, and i can be ever chastity with it. To be candid with the direction i am trying my best to follow the way forward. May be just to align with the direction, i finally landed in the land of most happiest people in the world i.e. Nigeria with my wife which now added with my cute son (YASH). I and my wife came to Nigeria with several personal and professional reasons.

Just before few days i encountered a big problem in me i.e. i do a lot of thing in my life and also gaining invaluable experience in the way of life, but i never tried to document it. Hence i find it very essential to make me documented and let it to be a guide for me.

Let us see how i am succeeding by documenting all these small things............


No comments: